Following the announcement of review code availability and Premium Edition comes a brand new trailer showing you many new features of King’s Bounty: Dark Side. Become a true dark lord and reclaim your throne!
King’s Bounty: Dark Side – First Trailer
King’s Bounty: Dark Side Review Code Available
1C Company is excited to announce that King’s Bounty: Dark Side review code is available via Steam.
King’s Bounty: Dark Side will be available starting from August 14, 2014 in two editions.
- King’s Bounty: Dark Side for suggested price 17,99 EUR/24,99 USD/15,99 GBP.
- King’s Bounty: Dark Side *Premium Edition for suggested price 21,99 EUR /29,99 USD/ 18,99 GBP.
Premium edition includes King’s Bounty: Dark Side DLC that features:
- Clot of Darkness amulet providing bonus to money and experience
- Two additional locations
- Over a dozen additional quests and a new unit
All participants of the King’s Bounty: Dark Side Early Access program on Steam will automatically receive the Premium Edition of the game.
For further information, please contact:
+ 7 (495) 737-92-57 (ext. 2174)
Ice meets Fire
1C Company announces the release date of King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire.
Ice and Fire is the official DLC to the released in 2012 King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North – Ice and Fire is scheduled to be released digitally on January 30th 2014.
Ice and Fire features:
- Creature skill system – lead your troops through dozens of battles and they will become stronger than ever!
- Snow Elves – a new Elven nation that prefers snow and blizzard of the Ice Gardens instead of the green forests of Merlassar.
- Necrolizards – a new kind of the undead, Lizardmen that have risen from the dead.
- New locations to explore.
- Over 20 new creatures.
- Revamped creatures of King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North.
- New items with unique attributes.
- Over 20 hours of additional gameplay.
The Press vs. The Warriors
King’s Bounty Wins Computer Times Editor’s Choice Award
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North Updated
Recently released King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North has been updated on Steam. The list of improvements and fixes includes:
- Odis Or and Undershore Brotherhood quests corrected*
- Quest-related (“Missing cabin boy”) army now doesn’t run away anymore*
- “Sense Weakness” skill routine fixed
- “Icy Rage” skill now applies critical chance to rage abilities
- Valkyrie level up interface improved
- Game freeze after sacrificing a second item to Gudrida fixed
- Hilda now adds a correct amount of leadership at any level*
- Regina now grants an attack bonus to level 5 creatures*
- “Greedy” achievement counter now displays the amount of gold earned correctly*
- “Magical Help” ability of Witchhunters now applies a random buff
- Calculation of travel time between islands corrected*
- Incorrect passages in Catacombs, Pirate dungeon and on the Riftlands, Tunsinn, Grotland, Island and Nordlig are now fixed
- Auto-battle now uses rage abilities
- Amount of honey in “Block of Honey” now won’t be reduced over time if the item is not equipped*
- “Shamanic Doll” item functioning corrected*
- “Telescopic Sight” item functioning corrected*
- “Last hero” spell corrected
- A number of texts clarified and corrected, including descriptions of Song of Ljusalfheim, skill “Transmutation”, “Divine Hand”, bonus items in Valhalla edition and more
* This change will be applied only after starting a new game because this data is stored in a save file.
From the Icy Lands They Come!
1C Company is thrilled to announce that King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North is available today digitally. The retail version in various languages will follow at a later date depending on local distributors.
Warriors of the North Release Date Announced!
We are excited to announce the worldwide release date for King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. The next chapter in the multi-award winning RPG/adventure saga will be available to all on October 26, 2012.
The game will come in two editions, the standard edition and the special Valhalla Edition, which includes:
- Valhalla Armor Set. These unique in-game items are an armor set the hero can collect in the course of their journeys. Combined together these artifacts give additional a strong boost to the character’s attributes.
- Digital artwork and wallpapers. Digital bonuses: Ultra-high resolution artwork depicting an epic battle of Olaf and the Valkyries against undead hordes, and wallpapers available in all popular desktop resolutions.
The King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North pre-order is now available at Steam, Amazon, GameStop, GamersGate and many others. Each shop offers additional bonuses for pre-orders.
GamesCom 2012 Update!
GamesCom is over and it is time to share brand new images that were presented during the exhibition.
Hurry up to Screenshots section of the site and check the new stuff!
Good day, Vikings! We welcome you to the new website dedicated to the upcoming next chapter in the King’s Bounty series – King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Hope you enjoy being here – make sure you read the extensive info about the new hero Olaf, his gorgeous Valkyries, new race, new battle system and new school of magic and much more.
Please have a look at the first Official Trailer of the game and don’t forget to change your wallpapers with the ones we created especially for you. Stay tuned for more!